HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Classes
easier more comfortable birthing.
HypnoBirthing is based on the teachings of the English Physician Dr. Grantly Dick-Read, a pioneer in the field of natural childbirth. HypnoBirthing was established in the United States by Marie Mongan and her book HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method was first published in 1989. HypnoBirthing teaches parents how to experience a calm, relaxed, natural birth.
The HypnoBirthing® Advantage -
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain syndrome before, during and after birth.
- Eliminates or greatly reduces the need for chemical pain killers.
- Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours.
- Eliminates fatigue during labour leaving mother, fresh, awake, and with energy for actual birthing.
- Promotes special bonding of mother, baby and birthing companion.
- Fosters more rapid post natal recovery.
- Creates a more integral role for the birthing companion.
- Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience nature intended it to be.
Classes are generally run over five weeks. They are small (between 3-5 couples), relaxed and informal. It is essential that the birthing companion attends all classes also. As part of the course couples receive a copy of the HypnoBirthing book, relaxation cd's and lots of handouts. Private sessions can also be arranged.
What will I learn?
- Relaxation, visualisation and breathing techniques for a relaxed, serene and natural birth.
- Other techniques to produce a shorter, more comfortable labour.
- To create and control the bodies own natural anesthesia.
- How to breathe baby into the world without violent pushing.
- Explore the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labour.
- Why women in other cultures have birthings almost entirely free of discomfort.
- How the mother's body is designed to work in neuromuscular harmony with nature throughout labour.
- The importance of prenatal and perinatal bonding.
- Read a HypnoBirthing Testimonial
“It was the most lovely and quick birth at home and we couldn’t of asked for it to be more perfect!!”
“My midwife said she’d never seen anyone laugh during contractions before.”
"Our two midwives with combined experience of over 50 years had never witnessed a more calm and relaxed birth, they were totally blown away"
"I would certainly recommend HypnoBirthing to anyone who is pregnant. I found Stephanie to be a wonderfully caring and supportive tutor."
“Throughout the birth I felt calm, in control and confident in my own abilities. Thankyou so much Stephanie for your wonderful classes, we really enjoyed them, it was the best money we have ever spent!"
“I wanted to say thank you so much again for the hypnobirthing classes – I have told all my friends about how amazing and useful it was for us.”
Register for the HypnoBirthing® Practitioners Training Course
What is my investment?
Group sessions - $375 per couple.
Private sessions - $795 per couple.
For further information contact Stephanie on (03) 3848506 or 021 313 161, or register your interest using this form.
HypnoBirthing® Registration of Interest
Visit - www.HypnoBirthing.com